Thursday, February 19, 2009

Trying to catch up

Okay, I know you are all amazed as I am that I have finally posted something. I have been trying to cover our main events over the last couple of months. This blogging thing is hard for me to remember to do because I'm not on the computer that often and when I am, I am nursing Brax. Well I finally decided I'll have to do all of this one handed if I am ever to post anything on my blog. Having three kids, Ethan, and the store has literally kept me running. Hopefully we are finally starting to settle down for a bit.

4 comments:

Kevin and Erin said...

Maybe if we could get our husbands to be home more we could get more done. HaHa!! Kids are alot of fun, but alot of work. You still gotta love them don't ya!!

Anonymous said...

I agree that we should just move down there...Ethan and Easton could be such good friends! We could take turns watching kids so we could clean our houses!! Love all the pics...the kids are so dang cute

John and Ashley said...

Looking at your blog brings back a lot of memories. Two kids in diapers, babies trying to carry babies, beating up on the baby... It really does get easier. I don't know if anything really changes or if we just relax and deal with it better. Hang in there.

It all started with a Kiss... said...

I was so excited to see your posts!!! I can't believe how BIG Braxton is getting and I loved the blessing pics, HOW CUTE!!!
Your such a great mom, and it shows through you kids, keep it up!!!
Can't waite to see what you post next.

By the way, if you'd like an invite to our blog leave me your email address on my default page.