Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Braxton's Blessing






















For those of you who don't know I absolutely love pictures and have the hardest time picking just one. I really need to learn how to do the slide shows I guess. Here is our precious baby Braxton. He was blessed in Decemeber and we had lots of family and friends there. Thank you for the support and for sharing the special day. Braxton is the best baby. It is a good thing that he is so calm and happy all the time he is truly heaven sent. We all have so much fun with him. BrinLee insists she can carry him around and Easton has his moments of loving him and getting a little jealous, but he always says soddy (sorry) Brack and gives him a kiss. They are all so sweet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a post! What a cutie Heidi!! Brax is so sweet and I cannot wait to meet him. Ethan had the same Christmas vest as Easton. I'll give you a call soon!

Michelle said...

Heidi, those pictures are so dang cute. I always have a really hard time picking just one as well. You look great. You have a cute, sweet little family. I just don't know about that Ethan. Just Kidding. I hope all is well down there in Emery County. I sure miss that place. See ya, Michelle (Leonhardt)

Lindsay said...

CUte cute cute! I just love your kids!!

April said...

Friggin' adorable is all I need to say!