Saturday, May 23, 2009

May Days







What a month May has been and continues to be. I looked at our calendar the first of this month and we literally have something almost eveyday. I never thought we would be this busy already with our kids so young. The store has kept us hopping with hiring. We have had the things talked about below that I finally blogged, along with upcoming events with T-ball, dance, mission farewell, family get togethers, and meetings. It has been a fun month, but exhausting. I am having a hard time keeping up, but enjoying every minute of it. We had a fun day today visitng with the Gee's, we miss them so much. We are excited to watch this Monday night the first episode of "Here Comes the Newley Weeds" because our cousins Jed and Sarin are one of the couples on it. Congratulations to them. What a fun experience. Ethan just got back from hunting in Montatna. He shot a bear and is now home. I wanted to post pictures, but who knows where they may be. I'm glad he was able to have a little vacation, but glad he is back home. We sure missed our dad. We are having so much fun and just enjoying every minute we have together as a family. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and three precious children.

4 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

wow you guys have been busy! the kids are so cute, I cannot believe how big they're getting. last time we saw you Easton and Ethan turned 11 and 7 months, now look at them!! Give me a shout sometime soon!

jgeefamily said...

We are sad about leaving. Sorry about getting together Sunday...you probably figured things got a little crazy...and they did. What dolls for kids you have!! We miss you tons!!

Carlie said...

Heidi! I just found you on blogger and your kids are adorable! Can you believe how fast time has flown since mission days?!?! Hope all is going well for you!

Anonymous said...

Awe i love the little kids i miss them so much....you guys need to come down....cute little easton.