Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduation








We had three high school graduates this year from the family. Taylor, Megan & Meran. We are so proud of them. BrinLee insisted that we had to go to graduation and I am glad we did. McKlane and McKay were so sweet and watched Easton for us. We are excited for Taylor as he prepares for his mission, Megan as she begins hair college, and Meran as she starts college in the Fall. Megan and Meran left today for Cedar and I don't know what I am going to do without them. They have been so good to me and my children. I feel like I am sending my own children away, I am so sad, but excited for their next stage in life. BrinLee has had two melt downs already, but is looking forward to going and visiting them, and for their visits here. Thank you girls for all that you do. You are all of our best friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to take those picture off here lol