Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Easton 3 Years

Easton's cake that he had to keep tasting

All speed and no control!
Opening presents with his favorite buddy McKlane


Brin helping Easton with his presents and Brax chillin'




Easton and Amy...... watch out Uncle Ty



I can't believe Easton is already 3. He is getting so big and is so funny. What a personality. He is a ball of energy and a tender heart. What a sweetie and what a joy he is in our family. We had a great party at grandma and grandpa's. Thanks mom and dad for letting us party at the new house. Easton was so excited to have a 4 wheeler b-day cake and to get a big bike. He loved all of the other gifts too thank you everyone. More than anything though, he loved having everyone there, even if Bry & Ty had to tease him at first with girl gifts, but Brin appreciated it. We had the party a day early, but I'm pretty sure he was up riding his bike around the house and playing with his toys when his real b-day hit at 12am. I'm not sure because I went to bed and Ethan stayed out on the couch with him. Today for his birthday we hung out. Megan and Meran took him to lunch then Ethan took him on a 4 wheeler ride. He was in heaven. Then we went to my parents for dinner. It was a fun two days.

5 comments:

Bridi said...

Happy Birthday Easton! I would call but I don't have a voice. I've been very sick and I've just slept the past 4 days. I'm glad he had such a good day, he is such a sweet heart and I sure miss him. I can't believe that the gum stuck that hard to Brax's head! It's not like he has tons of hair for it to get tangled in. That is just so sad. Imagine how scared he must have been that he couldn't move his little head, poor baby!

jgeefamily said...

HMMMM not sure if I am excited to be in the 3 year old stage now.....we will have to see.! Happy birthday Easton! We miss you!

Kevin and Erin said...

Happy Birthday Easton! Sorry I totally spaced it. That is so sad Braxton got stuck to gum. Gotta love 3 yr olds and gum.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Easton! 3 already wow! I love your haircut too bud! I cannot believe how long Brin's hair is getting too. Sounds like a fun day

The Ungermans said...

He is 3 already what the heck! I cant believe that! It looks like you guys had lots of fun, Happy Birthday Easton!