Monday, April 20, 2009

Braxton's 6 months




I can't believe Braxton's already 6 months. They grow way to quick. I am enjoying every mintue with him, what a sweetie. Brax is such a good baby and is usually showing his adorable smile. He has found his two fingers and rarely has them out of his mouth now, and he loves loves his baths so I thought the pictures were so fitting for his interests right now. We all love playing with Brax and making him laugh. At 4 months he was 16 1/2 pds. and 26 inches. We don't go for two more weeks to the Dr. so we will see how much more he has grown then.


7 comments:

John and Ashley said...

So cute, I can't believe he's 6 months already.

Anonymous said...

so sweet! definately in the running for future bf for Karington :) Love the bath picture, so cute!! He's surpassed Karington's weight, Ethan was that weight at four months too.

Kevin and Erin said...

He is so big. THose pictures are so cute. Who did them?

Anonymous said...

i just saw your new pics on your sidebar...love Easton's 3 year pics too, so cute!

Ashley said...

Hey, he is such a cute little guy. That is crazy that it has been 6 months, I guess the last time I saw you was at the 10 year before you had him. I hope that you are doing well. I hope to see you in the summer when we visit down there.

Ashley

The Ungermans said...

Those pics are so cute! We just love your kids. We need to get together and do something again. We havent gone out since we got Arianna lol. I need you to email me, I set my blog to private and also changed the addy to csufamily.blogspot.com so i need to invite you lol. roxy_hotty@hotmail.com

Nicky said...

Heidi, I'm glad I found your blog!!!