Sunday, November 2, 2008

Girls Trip




We had our annual girls weekend on my side of the family for grandma Elda's birthday. We went October 17 & 18. We had a great time. BrinLee loved hanging out with all of her girl cousins. We went and got pedicures together. This was a first for Grandma Lane, BrinLee, & I. We shopped a lot, went to dinner at the crab place (red lobster, BrinLee's favorite), and we stayed at a hotel. It was a great get away, but we missed the girls in the family a lot that weren't able to come, and hope to see them on the trip next year. Thanks to Megan and Meran they had the little girls hair all beautiful the next morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my darling little Brin is getting so dang big! I can't wait to see you all again, hopefully soon :) Make sure you post some pics of your new addition.

Bridi said...

How fun I wish I could have been there. I love BinLee's smile!

Crafty doll collector said...

So fun wish I could have been there