Saturday, October 11, 2008

Big Sister and Big Brother

Thanks to Bridi she started me a blog a few months ago, and I am finally learning what to do. Our family is growing and we are onto number 3. We are due October 22nd, but the Dr. is starting me on the 20th. We are having this baby be a surprise and are so excited to get our baby here. BrinLee and Easton both love babies and are looking forward to ours. I know they will both be great helpers. Ethan is managing Headquarters, selling real estate, has his own rentals to rent, working for Industrial Electric, and who knows what will be next. He is a great husband and dad. I stay at home with the kids and love it, and try to do the books for the store and all of Ethan's buisness's. We feel so blessed to have our little family and to have both of our families living so close.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you started a blog!! Cute pics of the kiddies,can't believe how big they're getting. So excited for your baby to arrive and to finally find out what number three is going to be!!

Lindsay said...

So glad to see that you are finally on here! I look every time so yeah!!! Those pictures are so stinking cute. I need to get Kaden's pictures done soon. Oh well put it onto our mile list to do list right!

LambFam said...

Heidi I am so glad you have a blog it is fun to see your little family check out mine
littlelambfam.blogspot.com

The Bing's said...

I am soooo excited that you've started a blog, sonja and I always say that you need too. You two kiddies are so grown up, BrinLee was just a little baby last time I saw her and now she is so grown up, what a beauty!!! Easton is two...wow and number three on the way, can't wait to see pictures of baby number three!! Check out our blog, www.karenohearon.blogspot.com we'd love to hear from you!

The Ungermans said...

You have the cutest pictures on here! I am excited that youi are getting your blog going. We are so excited for your little surprise baby to get here!!!