Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Braxton!
















I can't believe my baby is 1! How time flies. We had a fun party for Brax which I think Brin and East enjoyed more since they opened most the presents and helped with everything. Braxton is such a happy little guy we love him to pieces. He hasn't been able to play with what he wants, but with what Easton doesn't want. The poor baby. Braxton loves to always be busy and loves taking everything out of the cupboards. We are so blessed to have our little Braxton. He always has one of us or himself smiling or laughing. We love you Brax!

4 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

Happy Birthday Brax!! I wish Karington could have helpped you celebrate (and me and uncle phil and ethan too!). Looks like a yummy cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Braxton! He is so sweet!

Bridi said...

He looks so cute and grown up, I love the cake on his nose. I hope he had a great day, I miss them all so much!

Kevin and Erin said...

Happy Birthday Braxton. Time does fly. They grow up way too fast! Now I have two nephews with the same birthday.