Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dance Spring Show





Boots Dance

Mom & Me dance



Tap dance Brin far right trying to grab hands after switching feather!




BrinLee had her spring show for dancing the end of May. She has so much fun dancing and more than anything performing. For those who don't know I help Donn Jeffs teach BrinLee's dance class well of course since I am helping it has to be my daughter who always does something to make the dance more entertaining. Last year she took off her hawaiian outfit while the rest of the girls danced. I thought this year we would be in the clear (no props or extra accessories) ya right! Of course we have feathers on the bottom of the outfits and one of BrinLee's just so happens to fall off and she spends half of the tap dance trying to catch her feather floating in the air she eventually catches it then has to grab hands with the girls so she switches hands and as they go off the stage she lets go of it. I didn't realize this because I was busy cueing the girls until after everyone commented about it to me. Oh, our cute little BrinLee always has something she keeps our life entertaining. She is so much fun. I was so proud of all of my little dance girls we had 16 this year and I loved every minute of it.
e

No comments: